Monday, August 2, 2010

I ♥ Rar Rar Press

Reba travels all the way from Chicago with her letterpress goods!  I always enjoy talking to her. I first met her at the Renegade SF holiday show.
I always stock up on these for all my far away friends.
These Valentines are new! They come on a sheet and rip apart.  There's something for everyone.
tell anna what you love
all photos by margaret haas.


  1. ohmigoodness! how phenomenal!! i have never heard of her store and i am tickled pink that you are mentioning it now! *woot* okay...
    a) the 'long distance' postcard is freaking adorable!
    b) i LOVE dinosaurs and my favorite is the ferocious ((and cuddly)) velociraptor!! and he is holding a heart!!!! *squeal*
    c) the poster 'everything is going to be alright' is a riot!!
    thank you so much for posting about this sensational and snarky shop!!!
    *thanks* xoxoxxo

  2. Me too! I was lucky enough to have a booth next to hers at Renegade Austin :)

  3. Richard A. Rabinowitz here. Of course I like this pic. Guess why :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails