Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I ♥ Surprises

{click to enlarge}

On Friday, I was enjoying a day in San Francisco. I was really happy because I had just picked up a very important package that I was thrilled to have in my possession (more on that later.) I was walking down Valencia St when I got a text from my friend Erika, saying "just saw Know it All pencils in Bust." I rushed into the closest bookstore to pick up a copy. I had no idea that a mention was even a possibility. What a great surprise to kick off my weekend!

"know it all pencil set by paper pastries" A BIG thanks to Curiosity Shoppe for recommending these for this feature. They didn't even realize that they were going to be in this issue.

I am honored to be on a page with tons of great products, like custom calling cards from Rifle Design.

Check out page 38 in the August Issue, on newsstands now.

8 comments:

  1. congrats, what a nice way to start the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you were in BUST- you ROCK!!!!! So happy for you *=====*

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, congratulations, congratulations to youuu! (that's my congratulations song - um, it's better when you actually hear it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so rad! congratulationsssss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderful. <3

    your pencils are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails