Thursday, August 5, 2010

Paper & Type Renegade LA

Victoria and I met at a pen pal meeting. She debuted her line, paper & type at this year's Renegade LA.

Her display really stood out because it was simple but sophisticated. I see all too often displays that are so crowded, they away from the product. Thought it was Victoria's first show, she gave off air of experience.

Having adorable products doesn't hurt either :)  These are stationery sets enclosed in fabric envelopes.



I expect great things from paper & type in the near future, and I hope to see Victoria at other southland craft fairs.

2 comments:

  1. many thanks, margaret. i appreciate this, & you! you've been a wonderful mentor for me leading up to this first fair.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails