Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Postage Service Renegade SF

I was really excited for the Postage Service debut at Renegade SF.  I have been obsessed with Christine's line since the first time I saw it and knew that she would do well at Renegade.  Her display worked great in showcasing product and carrying her brand through the every little detail.

She had brown paper packages, vintage scales, and a mini us mailbox bank.

I was most impressed by her sign, it is so beautifully made.

And on closer inspection, she used security envelope liners to form the letters- genius!

My favorite part of her display was this vintage stamp machine.
She has added moleskines to her line with a vintage stamp on the front and back, plus a handy string to close it.
I hope she makes her way down for an LA show soon!  Check out her site, and twitter.

1 comment:

  1. lovely documentation — i'm glad i got to see how christine's display turned out.

    most impressed by the sign as well. such care!




Related Posts with Thumbnails