Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Anthology magazine

There's been a lot of buzz about this new magazine recently, that is set to debut in October.  Anthology will be a quarterly publication, with a focus on home decor, entertaining, design, culture and travel- just a few of my favorite things.  I watched the promo you tube video and it's so amazing. Not only is stop motion animation so fun but the objects made out of cardboard are so charming, and I can't seem to get the song out of my head.
My favorite is this mail box with pastel letters walking into it.  Great construction!
Plus, the prettiest red head stars in the video wearing great outfits.  See the whole video and get a subscription to the magazine, I just did!  I am very selective about qualifies a subscription and though I haven't seen any issue, I have a good feeling about this one.
all photos from the anthology you tube video.


  1. what a sweet video! thanks for sharing. xo.

  2. I can't wait to see this magazine in print! Makes me so excited... I hope this means that there will be more awesome designs mags coming out to replace the ones we lost.

  3. This magazine looks awesome, thanks for sharing this!



Related Posts with Thumbnails