Friday, September 24, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. In the story of my life the actress who would play me would be: Kate Winslet, she is without a doubt my favorite actress. I'm not sure what kind of movie my life story would be. Maybe a rom com. Though she would never do a rom com so maybe a dramedy. 
2. If I could change one thing about the world: it would be that everyone has access to healthy affordable food and clean drinking water. Other things I think would help:  a mandatory test drive of a child, before one was able to get pregnant and tourists not being allowed to drive.
3. Yesterday: I worked at Reform School then went to hitched event, photos coming soon.
4. My favorite comfort food is: anything sweet.
5. My new favorite blog is: http://inklingpaper.blogspot.com/  I have been reading it for about a month but it has really grown on me. The collection of images she complies is always interesting and something I never see on other blogs. Out of the 197 blogs I subscribe to in google reader, this is one of the first five that I check each day.
6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life I'd meet: Katrina from pugly pixel, and not just because I want to play with her adorable pups. I think we would get along great. And because she lives in SF, I would say we have the best chance of meeting, but I'd also love to meet Kate,  Amanda, and Hilda.
7. My favorite breakfast food is: tea and toast with jam.

1 comment:

  1. have just ordered your 'know it all' pencils after seeing them in bust. i think this is love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails