Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the blank slapdash (part 2)


1. When I get a day to myself I like to: read blogs, write letters, and get my nails done.
2. High school was: really fun. I got to spend the entire day with my best friend. She'd pick me up in the morning and I'd be at her house until 10 every night. 
3. A little dream I have is: to live in new york city. I always imagine it but never think I'll actually a) be able to afford it or b) be able to withstand the extreme east coast weather :)
4. A big dream I have: owning my own art studio and shop.
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be:  any car with a chauffeur.
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was: when I'd come home from college and tony was waiting to be pick me up from the airport. His smile and hug made me forget all the time I'd been away.
7. Tomorrow I will: get to try out my new camera. I'm really excited about it, it's vintage and I'm pretty sure it works. I will share the photos as soon as I get them developed.
see more fill in the blanks at the little things we do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails