Friday, September 10, 2010

Fill in the blank slapdash

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten: kangaroo.  Katy no pocket was one of my favorite books when I was little.
2. i wouldn't be caught dead in: pjs, anywhere in public.
3. When I am 75 I will: hopefully still be able to take pictures and write letters.
4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to me named: I would rather a place be named after me, like a college.
5. My name is: margaret after my dad's great aunt whose job was to play the piano during silent movies.
6. My all time favorite photo.
7. If I could afford it I would: send my parents on their dream vacation.
photo sources katy kangaroosilent movie organist by mike the b, town meets country by Irena S. see more fill in the blanks at the little things we do

4 comments:

  1. #5 Wow! Thats pretty cool. I love whenever I see clips of silent movies with music! I was in a play, a melodrama to be specific, that had a piano player play each characters theme song when they came on stage. Mine was Oh My Darling Clementine!

    http://todaytomorrowthursday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I would never be caught dead in PJs in public either!! I also am in love with your great aunt haha. I love silent movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. Some pj's are actually nicer than clothes today!! But not so sure I'd go out in them, unless going to the end of my driveway for the paper counts.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails