Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill in the blank Vacation


1. If I didn't work anymore I would:  be broke!
2. My favorite thing about a vacation is:  trying new restaurants and taking pictures.
3. When packing for a trip I: consult with my sister about 14 times, constantly check weather forecasts, and pack too many shoes.
4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead or alive) I would choose: my bff, because I don't see her enough, and we would go: probably to santa cruz :)
5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are: a film camera, postcard stamps, and cash.
6. Vacations are: too infrequent. The work week should be 4 days long, and everyone would have a 3 day weekend.  3 day weekends are usually the only time Tony can travel because of his job.
7. On vacation you must always: discover a reason to return to that place.
Speaking of vacation, I should be getting the last of my Hawaii pictures back this weekend! I will share next week.

4 comments:

  1. i love the camera pic! I got my stamp yesterday when i got back to my parents house!! I thought i dreamt you sent me that email saying it was posted lol.. every envelope in this house has been stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Love the stamps btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails