Monday, September 13, 2010

I ♥ decorating

click photo to enlarge 
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had a really busy one. Saturday I didn't leave the house, I was up to my neck in Paper Pastries inventory, photo editing, holiday planning...it was exhausting to say the least.  Sunday we went to the Rose Bowl flea market, I got a terrible headache that lasted through to today. This usually happens when I'm in the sun all day, plus I got a bit of a sunburn. Not worth it! The best part of the weekend was picking up some prints and photos from the framers. Tony hung them up right away and I'm so happy the way everything is coming together. Details of the art: 
The city print is of Chicago, I got this back in March. The artist was having a giveaway on her blog, that I was lucky enough to win. 
At Renegade Brooklyn, I got to meet the creative duo behind Enormous Champion and fell in love with this whale print. 
I've been a long time admirer of girl hula, and I couldn't resist the colors of these vintage photo booths any longer. 

One day this entire house will be filled with my favorite art! 

1 comment:

  1. your pictures look fab... i've got so many things waiting for frames, you've inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails