Monday, September 20, 2010

I ♥ P&C

I've been pining for just about everything from Present & Correct for quite some time but when I saw these adorable rubber stamps, I couldn't wait any longer!
 I tried my new stamp in my current favorite color- mint (ink pad is colorbox), and embossed the image with clear powder. This process raises the image and gives it a high gloss.
I also couldn't resist this pencil case.  It is cut in the shape of an envelope and has useful school facts embossed on the front.
This is quite roomy inside and it fits all my favorite supplies. Since it's thick leather, it's very sturdy so I feel good about tossing it in my purse when I'm rushing out the door. I picked this honey color but they are also available in yellow and dark brown. 
I started with a sweet color combo but am excited to try a more Fall appropriate palette. First, I have to write some letters on my new personal stationery.
Shop: P&C stamps, pencil case, and everything else. Try not to get carried away :)

tell anna what you love.


  1. ooo i love the typewriter stamp and the leather pencil case
    nice blogXXX


  2. that stamp is to die for! i might have to get one for myself! :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails