Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A new kind of shop update

I'm happy to  offer some of my favorite handmade card lines in the Paper Pastries shop.  
You can now find selections from A. Favorite, 
who I just can't get enough of.  Aren't Jill's cards gorgeous?  All screen printed in 2 or more colors. 
Right now they are part of my shop, but as interest grows and as I acquire more lines, they are going to have a shop all their own!


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. LOVE the cards, especially the ticket one, it's fab! I saw your giveaway over at 'oh hello friend'. It was great reading about how you started, very inspiring, thanks for sharing! You've kick started me into action!! :o) My favourite item in the shop is the font address stamp, love it!



Related Posts with Thumbnails