Wednesday, September 15, 2010

There's a chill in the air

which means Fall is not far behind. My favorite season for many reasons- sweaters+boots, hot chocolate, thanksgiving, christmas, plus you can't go a block without coming across something pumpkin flavored.  This time of year makes me think about things I'm grateful for.  Besides my friends and family, I am really thankful to be able to run Paper Pastries full time. Thank you to everyone who supports this handmade business! I think it's time for a little customer appreciation. Every purchase made through paperpastries.com or paper pastries etsy during the next 30 days will be entered to win one of six prize boxes.  There is no minimum amount, every order is automatically qualified!  This raffle will run from September 15- October 15th.

Inside every box are gumballs + smarties, and your prize.  Also if you refer a friend, that counts as an extra entry for you, and an entry for your friend. Just make sure in "message to seller" your friend writes "referred by" 
p.s. holiday card sets are now available










1 comment:

  1. Oh, your stuff is so lovely. I need to order a custom stamp soon so I'm glad I stumbled across your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails