Friday, October 15, 2010

(3 weeks of) Fill in the blanks

*The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is: brush my teeth, make coffee, and check email.
*Today I wish I was still on vacation.
*If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd get started on Christmas shopping.
*Tomorrow I'll be working on new designs + products and writing a few letters.
*Two things that don't go together are babies and airplanes.
 *Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is dairy (milk for my coffee, cheese, and yogurt) or grasshopper cookies.
*The last time I tried something new was an indian restaurant in hollywood. The waiter didn't write down our order and brought us mushroom paneer instead of matar paneer. disappointing.

*True happiness is comfort.
*My favorite texture is a worn in tshirt.
*I'm not sure what my signature color is, but I have been wearing a lot of blue.
*My signature style is casual but put together.

*If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be kate spade, for the party shoes alone.
 *The best thing about autumn is pumpkin.
*blogging is something I enjoy.
*A current fashion trend I wish I was rich enough to afford is fur, vintage preferably. 
*My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is starting Paper Pastries from the ground up and keeping it going for a year and 3 months, to date.


*If I had to choose between a mountain or beach vacation I'd choose a mountain vacation. It's been so many years since I've seen snow, I love being drinking hot chocolate, and fireplaces and wearing cute sweaters.
*A talent I wish I had is painting. I so admire life like paintings and can't imagine the time it takes to learn such a skill. I guess you've either got it or you dont! I'd also like to figure out how to take pictures in low light. 
*A talent I do have is calligraphy.
*This week flew by.
see more over at Lauren's blog. photo sources:
morning kitchen by sara + h, christmas tree polaroids by life love paper , moments by tartelette, charm by kate spade on zappos, pumpkins by shannonblue. New Zealand mountains by Cuba Gallery,

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails