A visit to my house is not complete without a trip to the candy dish. Some of my everyday favorites include dove chocolate, gummy octopus, and toffee. When October rolls around it's always candy corn and mellowcreme pumpkins.
Tony and I were downtown the other day, for dinner at Bottega Louie. Besides being a full service restaurant, bar, bakery and cafe they also have a gourmet candy bar. I was delighted to find apple cider and pumpkin spice candy corn! I love pumpkin anything.
Also, I love malt balls, especially spooky ones. Their printed ribbon is so glam, I want some for paper pastries custom orders.
All varieties are delicious. I hope someone comes over soon so I don't eat them all!
It's not October in my house without some glitter pumpkins :) The porcelain fruit baskets are from ReForm School.
On to the blanks:
1. On Saturday, I'm going to my friends halloween party, on sunday, I'm going to my sisters house to watch scary movies and pass out candy.
2. My most memorable halloween costume was when I was harry potter in college. A lot of people wanted to take pictures with me. The only bad thing about it was that I let my friend draw the scar on my forehead with a sharpie that left its mark for days.
3. For Halloween this year, I'm not dressing up.
4. I thought I was going to be a firefly, but had no reason to dress up. My friend just told me this week he's having a party. I didn't want to rush and come up with something half assed.
5. Halloween free association: thriller, October, pumpkin, haunted house
6. The worst thing about Halloween is girls who dress "sexy" and walk around freezing.
7. The best thing about Halloween is it's one holiday closer to Christmas.