Friday, October 15, 2010

Crafty Bastards wrap up


It was such a surprise to turn a corner and see Kyle from Power + Light press! I had no idea that she grew up in D.C., she seems like a true Portland girl.
I also ran into Reba of Rar Rar press. A new addition to her booth- cute hand carved stamps. Perfect for her long distance postcard.
I ran into her just as her heart stamp broke- it's always something at craft fairs fair away from home. I think she needed a break, these poor vendors had to set up at 7am and she had not stopped moving all day! It was so nice to see a friendly familiar face.
Plus I got to see her new poster showcasing great typefaces.
I got to take a few shots walking through Adam's Morgan.
Pastel houses all in a row.
And pretty gardens too!
This classic house was for sale. Isn't the black and yellow great? What a great lamp post!
I was quite confused by the D.C. transit system, good thing I had an expert with me and I got the hang of it quick.
Crafty Bastards was overall a great fair, for shoppers and vendors. I'd love to be a part of it next year.
I'd also like to revisit D.C. during fall, for Rita's pumpkin Italian ice.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics. I live near DC but didn't get to go. But, umm, now you have me wanting to go to Rita's..

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails