Monday, October 25, 2010

I ♥ Greenwich Letterpress


 This shop had a complete redo and I was dying to see it in person.
They still have the best selection of any stationery shop I've ever been to, I loaded up on tons of cards that I can't find all together in one place in la.
It's time for calendars again! I always have a hard time picking one out, its a year long commitment.
Definitely the cutest vintage postcards anywhere in the city, besides stocking up on everyday cards I also get all my postcards here.
Besides great paper products, they also have the best desk accessories,
and wrapping supplies.
If you are looking for a special gift, I'd definitely stop by here.
A bit hard to see in the picture but they make these adorable enamel bicycle pins, and they carry these vintage looking lapel pins, librarian, achiever, science and art.
Sweet silkscreened muslin gift bags, perfect to bring your purchases home in.
They don't disappoint with their seasonal items, where else can you find Halloween matches, black cat bobble heads and vintage treat bags?
These little pumpkins greeted me as I walked by the front window.
They are really in the autumn spirit!
Gorgeous (Italian?) ribbon is soft pastel colors makes me excited to wrap Christmas presents.
A few views of their front window. What great typography finds!
These sisters have a real knack for display.
A few trophies and wooden printing blocks add charm to a display case.
This fabulous lizzie allen central park wallpaper livens up the wall space behind their counter.
I had to resist getting wrapping paper, too much trouble to ship home/carry on the plane. I regret it!
I also regret not getting this yard stick desk organizer. I know it's a universal rule, if you are on vacation and find something you love, get it!
A big thanks to beth and amy for letting me visit with my camera. Your shop is even more adorable than before, great job!
all photos taken with my 35mm

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great shop! I featured a few of my favorite letterpress prints here: http://cieradesign.com/Re

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love Greenwich Letterpress! So jealous of you right now! Those yardstick desk organizers are ridiculous and the wallpaper is beyond everything. I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great shop. i love stationery and would love to get lost in this shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an awesome trip back east! I can't wait for my next trip out to NY so I can see the new Greenwich Letterpress... it's one of my favorite shops, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wall paper was TOO CUTE. I want some for my place.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails