Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm not pleased.


Sorry for the lack of posting today. I am trying to add photos from Crafty bastards but blogger is saying I am out of "picasa" photo space. Last week sometime, blogger changed the way we upload photos. I didn't know there was a limit. When did this free blog start charging to add photos? I am trying to figure out a way to add more photos or I might have to change my blog to another domain.

UPDATE:  I've given in and purchased 20GB of space for a whopping $5 :)  I did some research and found that everybody gives you a certain amount of free space and I've reached my limit. My personal pictures are big files, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Regular posting will resume monday oct 11th.

 

2 comments:

  1. I use photobucket and always add URL! Dont usually have problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can also use flickr and add the url, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails