Monday, October 4, 2010

No. 3 Guest Post- Mint

Hello, Paper Pastries! I'm Ellie Snow, and I write a design blog called Mint and run a stationery shop called Hello Tenfold. I'm excited about the cooler temperatures and new season, so I thought I'd round up some favorite scarves for you.

(1) silk and wool checked scarf, $80 from Zara (2) crocheted square scarf, $28 from Urban Outfitters (3) handmade lambs wool blend cowl, $40 from Little Cassalina (4) screen printed jersey diamond scarf, $25 from Michelle Brusegaard (5) handwoven scarf to benefit Ethiopian weavers, $75 from J.Crew (6) screen printed jersey dahlia scarf, $24 from Flytrap (7) screen printed jersey scarf, flock of birds, $25 from Pretty Penny Designs (8) cozy, handmade white cowl, $35 from Taylor House (9) lightweight wool toy soldiers scarf, $58 from Anthropologie

Thanks for having me!

3 comments:

  1. These are reallyu beautiful!!! Just came through Ellie's blog and i am thrilled to explore this blog! :) It seems to be pure delight! Hugs, Twiggs

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails