Thursday, October 14, 2010

Raeburn Ink @ Crafty Bastards

Jennifer Cooke runs Raeburn Ink, and lives in Massachusetts. She was at Renegade Brooklyn, LA and SF. I'm not sure how I could have missed her three times but I sure am glad I met her at CB.
 Beautifully screenprinted scarves, totes, and tees filled her booth.
Her patterns are quite mesmerizing.
This design is called her crotchet pattern. Isn't it so pretty?
She also has a new book out, which is filled with ideas on how to revamp your wardrobe with a crafty touch. She's carried in these stores, but you see more of her line here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I comment you for the very first time..but I follow you since ever!! I'm just writing to say "hello!" and thanks for being a great inspiration!
    Love.
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails