Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scenes from New York


Lovley lola greeted me each morning, her favorite spot to nap was on top of my suitcase.
Hustle + bustle at Grand Central.
Broadway shows with great marquees.
A dollhouse for beetles.
Shake Shack, an east coast substitution for in-n-out. American cheese does not do it for me, but delicious lemonade.
The sweetest bakery in Brooklyn
with the best pumpkin and chocolate whoopie pies.
My first visit to the New York Public Library
It's so much more beautiful in person, photos really don't do it justice. I wish I had something to study for :)
My first visit to Staten Island! Taking the ferry was really fun- and free!
You know that show "no reservations?"  He did a tour of the five boroughs and went to this tiki bar/restaurant that looked amazing so we decided to go.
Allie with the city behind her.
Liberty Island
We finally reached our destination after a 45 minute car ride. It was all the way across the island in a strip mall!
The drinks were amazing though, this pineapple is heavier than it looks. A fun borough adventure.
I'm already wishing to go back! NY is the best.
all photos taken with my 35mm.

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails