Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Beauty Regimen

Holiday party season is almost here! My first party is on Friday, it's Tony's company Christmas celebration. I just ordered sparkly, glittery shoes (they arrive tomorrow) but I have not picked out an outfit yet. First come the shoes, then the outfit right? I love getting dressed up and ready for a night out.  I never reapply makeup. Whenever I put anything on my face, it is after I've just washed it. I think that is the best way to avoid the occasional pimple. I wash my face twice a day, using just my fingertips in a small circular motion, just like my dermatologist told me when I was 15. 
Here's what I use and love:
1. Benefit Positint- a pop of pink for lips and cheeks
2. Shu Uemura The best eyelash curler
3. Dior black out
4. Dior powder with spf 25
5. Bobbi Brown concealer
6. OPI for sephora sparkly top coat-flurry up. This looks great over almost any color and so is so fun and seasonal!  I also love essie shop till you drop, and OPI's big apple red.
7. Tweezerman mini slant
8. Freeze 24.7 eyecream
9. Benetint face primer, for when I want to glow
10. Kiehl's makeup remover
11. Clean and clear facewash

What do you use when you want to look your best?  Any beauty tips or tricks?

5 comments:

  1. I always wear my favorite lipstick, Mr. Lover by Sephora. I feel so confident when I'm wearing it, and confidence is the best accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, confidence is everything! My lips get dry so easily, I usually don't use anything other than lip balm. I've heard great things about these moisturizing lipsticks though. I'd love a bright red for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Benefit "That Gal",too! Except I use it on top of my Bare Minerals powder instead of under like how it says. I put it on the tops of my cheeks and anywhere I want to glow. Love it!

    I'm also nuts about the Tarte lip stains (the ones that look like a pencil). They go on like Chapstick (which I can also never be without), but have loads of nice color and aren't at all sticky.

    This post makes me want to go to Sephora and spend money...thanks for that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove 2,3, and 5! Great picks! I also adore your store!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails