Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was asking a girl I didn't know if I could ride down to la with her. She mentioned she was leaving after class, I was desperate to see tony. We became instant friends, she's got a lead foot and "the best mix in the world."
2. The best gift I've ever received was...see question 3.
3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when my parents told me they were sending me on a European Vacation.
4. I can't leave the house without a camera.
5. My favorite day of the week is because Saturday, because tony is off of work, and there's still mail.
6. Someone that can always make me laugh is Allie. She was a great roommate
7. My perfect day would include pastries, taking pictures, and a massage.
see more at the little things we do.


  1. I love Saturdays too- for the mail!!!!

  2. European vacation? Oh my god your parents are awesome!!! That must have been fun.



Related Posts with Thumbnails