Friday, November 5, 2010

Fill in the blank Hair


1. My last haircut was  October 22nd.
2. My most daring hair moment was letting my hair be the guinea pig at a hair show. It was curled, flattened, then curled again numerous times. It was impossible to get the hair spray out!
3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is a pixie.
4. I've always liked my dark head of hair.
5. My go to hair do is washed + blow dried.
6. My biggest hair disaster was my senior year of college, I let my hair grow wild, it looked awful and no one told me.
 7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is a high bun.
8. My best hair day- is anytime Amy styles it, also its the only time Tony comments on it.
 9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was when I got my hair done for tony's company christmas party 5 years ago. I brought in a pictures of Naomi watts in King Kong, and came out with tight shirley temple curls. I brushed it out immediately.
10. My hair has grown right past my shoulders and is chocolate brown.

photo sources: jessica alba, naomi watts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails