Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill in the blank shopping

1. Black Friday is a good day to curl up in a blanket and do some online shopping!
2. Christmas shopping this year will include a lot of handmade gifts from craft fairs and etsy.
3. Holiday shopping makes me anxious. But there is such a feeling of accomplishment when it's all done!
4. I have not really thought about my  Christmas wish list. I'd love to go on a trip but I know right now is the worst time to travel- too much to do!
5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? I like to shop around but most of the things I like are rare (either art or vintage one of a kinds) so it's hard to come across sales for those types of items.
6. The best about shopping is finding the perfect gift (for someone or yourself) and the worst thing is waiting too long to buy and it selling out!
7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? I love online shopping! You can spend a fortune without ever leaving your house :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails