1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include spending the day at my sister's house. Tony will be going to his cousin's house in San Diego. It's the first Thanksgiving in 7 years that we won't be celebrating together at his parent's. I'm staying in town because Nat's mom is coming to visit and she's a ball of fun.
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was the first at Tony's parents house. My parents are not big drinkers but at his house, wine and champagne flows all day long! It turned what could have been nerve wracking into a constant party. I also considered it my first "adult" TG because I was 18.
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is...taking pictures.
4. My favorite thanksgiving food is yams.
5. Thanksgiving free association! rolls, november, family, traveling, stuffing, football, eating, cranberries, gravy, drinking, food coma, great leftovers!
6. Thanksgiving is a pretty wonderful holiday.
7. I am thankful for a healthy family, a handyman boyfriend (who also gives foot massages), being able to be my own boss, pumpkin, cameras, and followers that care enough to read this ;)