Monday, November 22, 2010

I ♥ stockpiling!

We had a very productive weekend! With wholesale orders pouring in, I had to call in my team to help me produce and organize. Tony stamps all the hearts (above) which takes a lot of muscle! My arm gets tired after about 10, so he was a big help.
Katie stamped the logo on the back of about 100 moleskine notebooks, and on 200 "i left my heart in" cards.
She also figured out what stock I needed to make to fill wholesale orders and I got to work. My hand is exhausted today! We are still working out of my apartment because I have not found work tables for the studio yet. I hope to be all set up in a week. 
Tonight, at the pen pal meeting, we are printing with a gocco machine. I've never used one before so I am excited to learn. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Whose excited for thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails