Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill in the blank holidays

1. Holiday spirit is essential for being able to get through all the parties, dinners, and events during December. It is exhausting! Especially when you're sick.
2. The holidays are incomplete without traveling.
3. My favorite thing to do around the holidays is eat!
4.  A Holiday tradition my family and I used to have is, when we were little we would get to open a gift on Christmas eve.
5. Holiday music eats at my last nerve. 
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays in LA.
7. Holiday wish list- I something I have not even begun to think about.

have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yummm. Holiday eating is the best! (Although, it usually sends me back to eating salads at the beginning of the New Year).

    Enjoy your holidays!



Related Posts with Thumbnails