Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Food+Foto

 For the current Souvenir Foto School, I've been photographing everything I've been eating. I think it's the best time of year for this theme, I have had such great meals. We've had some pretty intense work days the last few weeks so it's only fair that we reward ourselves. Above is a burger at 8oz. Their invisible margaritas are divine and the potato salad is fantastic.
While in SF for 24 hours we took high tea at Crown and Crumpet. I could drink their Paris tea all day long! Also, their crumpets are so buttery and delicious, I had to make myself eat only one.
 When you have a late night craving for pastrami, nothing else will do. Lucky us that Canter's is open 24 hours. Sorry for you vegetarians out there, I know meat can be pretty gross looking, that's why I didn't want to get too close!
I wanted to share this because I was so enamored with it. It's 30 years old and it was made for Tony's mom by a good friend of hers. The display box is great for this diarama and I love the sweet toys underneath. 

Is anyone bothered that I'm making my photos larger? Recently, I've been feeling that bigger is better and more is definitely more. If anyone is having trouble loading/seeing the photos, I can change them back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your pencils and everything you have in your shop and I've posted about it in my blog.
    If you want to see it this is the link:
    http://funfgemuse.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/paper-pastries-pencils/
    I do collect pencils and I think they are really really original :) Good luck with your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails