Monday, December 13, 2010

I ♥ early christmas presents

I do apologize for my lack of posting since Wednesday! It has been a pretty crazy 4 days. Wednesday, Katie and I left for San Francisco. It was a whirlwind trip up north. I got my first ticket! For as much as I drive between northern and southern California I would say that's pretty good odds. Friday morning we drove back to LA to set up for Unique. Katie (my sister, for those who don't know) gave me my Christmas present early. She said she was so proud of me for working so hard. I nearly fainted when I saw this box!
 Isn't she a beauty? I'm so lucky :)
I find it comical that the shop girl taped the gift receipt inside the box. Who would return such a thing?! 
I have a lot to share this week, please stay tuned for greatness. I off to prep for camera club tonight. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. it's a beauty, margaret. i love the color and the keyboard. it's totally darling and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am in love with that bag! And with your blog! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag & anything kate spade new york. You're so lucky, what a nice sister! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails