Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Thanksgiving

This year, Katie and Nat hosted Thanksgiving at their house. Sin Jin was pretty sleep in the morning; he had not even had any turkey!
Katie found these cool paper placemats at Paper Source.
She cooked the turkey in a dry brine, it was the best turkey I've ever had. I usually prefer ham to turkey but I ate a bunch of this one.
The stuffing was my favorite part of the meal.
The pies weren't bad either.
This was Sin Jin, 5 hours later in the same place.

all photos taken with my minolta 35mm, black and white film. Not sure why some of them came out with a purple-ish hue, I'll talk to samy's camera developing dept about that.

1 comment:

  1. such a cute kitty. i love how these pics turned out. very classic and calm looking.



Related Posts with Thumbnails