Thursday, December 2, 2010

Upcoming Craft Shows

Thursday, December 9th: I'm really looking forward to this! Vendors were specially chosen by invitation so I am plan on doing a lot of holiday shopping at this event. I love the Academy of Sciences, I went when it first reopened, you really have to see it. Amazing architecture, a living roof, a working rainforest- in the middle of golden gate park! Keeping true to our holiday craziness, Katie and I will attend this show Thursday night, then...
 be back in LA friday for Unique LA set up! Thankfully,
Renegade LA setup is not until Saturday morning. Two shows in one weekend, crazy I know but why not? To add to the holiday mayhem, Tony has a work conference that Saturday so we are calling in another helper! Our friend Wendy will be with Katie at Unique while Nat and I will be holding down the fort at Renegade. Sunday, it will be Katie and Nat at Unique; Tony and I at Renegade.
The following weekend, back to SF again! This year, Renegade is moving from Fort Mason to the Concourse hall- the space looks really great.
More specific info, like booth placement coming soon.

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails