Monday, January 3, 2011

I ♥ VERAMEAT

 
Happy New Year! The first Monday of 2011 and a rainy day in LA. I first came across Verameat's line over at ReForm School. It's unlike any jewelry line I've ever seen. Teeth, butter knives, and goats are just some of the variety you'll find in our case. Vera and Tony met at Renegade LA, and I said "that's the girl who makes the awesome rings, necklaces, and bracelets I love!"
I was a bit shocked that Tony paid attention to that. On Sunday of Renegade LA, he went over to her table and ordered me some presents! Above, the "yes dear" and "laying bear" ring.
 
 He also got me a necklace but none of the photos came out. I have a new found respect for people who successfully photograph jewelry. It's a lot harder than it looks! I love my presents.  See Vera's line here, or come on down to ReForm School.

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails