Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A new photo project

Amanda of Mocking Bird (one of my top 5 blogs) has come up with a fun photo project. The title is called Twelve, because there will be a theme for each month. She is not only providing us with a theme, but also a color. There are so many possibilities! This is perfect for you if you're looking for something inspiring, easy, affordable, and creative.
January's theme: wish
January's colors: violet and white.
All you need is a camera, computer, and flickr account, join here.
I'm looking forward to seeing what the group comes up with and getting some serious feedback on my work. I'm off to get a new battery for my old camera.

photo from Amanda.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so much fun! I am totally going to try that theme for January.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails