Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A. Sweet.

Before we had dinner on Saturday night, Katie and I happened upon a candy shop + clothing boutique. This delayed our dinner about 40 minutes, but we didn't indulge in anything until we got home! Above, clockwise: raspberry and cherry sour belts, sugared plums, grapefruit slices, berry lifesavers, cupid corn, strawberry tarts.
It's been a long time since I've gone crazy in a candy store- they have an amazing selection from gummie sours to hard candy and chocolate. It's not easy to impress me by way of candy shop- I've been very spoiled.
So true ;)
I guess I am looking forward to Valentine's Day, as the majority of what I picked out was Red and pink. See photos of the beautiful shop and find out more info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails