Monday, February 14, 2011

Business AND Pleasure

Business card stamps are here! I'm offering four styles. Besides being my favorite fonts, they cover a wide range, from modern to classic. 
All of the stamps can be the wood handled style above, or the flat wooden style.
The beauty of the stamp is that you can use it to brand anything with your info. If you like the card colors I have, they're available here, in packs of 50. It's ok to mix and match colors!
Have fun with paper colors and ink options. I am waiting for my ink pads to arrive. Tons of great colors are coming soon.
Thank you to Nan, Kate, Sara, and Allie for letting me use their stamp as my sample.


  1. I love it!

    Would you be taking custom orders designs like your piece of cake?

    These are wonderful! You are so creative!



Related Posts with Thumbnails