Monday, February 28, 2011

I ♥ Little Tokyo

One of my favorite places to go in LA is little Tokyo. It's located right next to downtown and makes a perfect afternoon. Last Sunday, Tony and I spent a few hours there. I discovered a great new vintage shop, had a delicious lunch, and got to go to a fun shop called Tokyo Japanese Life Style. It's similar to a dollar store, but everything is between $2-$3. Cheap thrills! I picked up some new origami paper, that I'm hoping to incorporate into the next pen pal meeting.
I also found some cute border stamps and small square ink pads.
This pack of rainbow writers was only $2.49. I love deals. My pen pals are going to get some colorful letters coming their way ;)
Something I've never seen- a super slim lead pencil, and right next to it on the shelf- colored lead! I don't usually write in pencil but I had to make an exception for this sweet floral pattern and fun colors.

5 comments:

  1. Definitely check out the dollar store at the Japan Town mall next time you're in San Francisco- they always have stationary gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stationary :)

    I found your blog via Much Love Monday. Great post. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Tokyo is one of my most favorite places in LA. My sister and I always buy too many sweets and baked treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails