Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Letterbox Co.

There are few things that excite me more than a new stationery shop, but an international stationery shop tops that list. Letterbox Co. is based in Australia, though I'm not sure exactly where. They've put together gift sets that I would love to give or receive. Above, Gift Set No. 1
Above, Gift Set No. 2.  and below, Wrapping Set. I am very fond of those scissors!
Do you know of any international stationery/gift stores? Please share them by leaving a link in the comments.

all photos from Letterbox Co.

5 comments:

  1. holy crap!! damit!! Postage from australia would cost an absolute fortune. I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you may be aware of this store already but Present & Correct is a definite check out if you aren't already.

    www.presentandcorrect.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papemelroti in the Philippines
    http://www.papemelroti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gift set 3 and as a sydney-ite i may to have to look them up! Off now to look at the other suggestions....
    There goes my working day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I covet lots of stuff here: http://uponafold.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails