Thursday, February 10, 2011

Location, location, location

This newest stationery set is dedicated to all my friends who can't stay in one place for too long- Allie, Mollye, Erika + Christine! I thought these would be perfect for as moving announcements or personal stationery from a new location.
The kit includes flat gray stamped cards, envelopes, and this rubber stamp. Great for decorating packages, cards, envelopes, journals, and scrapbooks.
You can think of a lot of ways to customize the design, I've tried twoso far. If these are popular, I'll add more countries. Greetings from Australia?
Do you see a pattern forming? This is my newest card, perfect for long distance friendship or love.


  1. This is fantastic!

    You know I am a sucker for your stamps and would totally buy an Aussie version!

  2. Thanks Elissa :) Besides the US, most of my customers are in Australia. I love it!



Related Posts with Thumbnails