Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentines Day presents

Before I left on my road trip, Tony gave me my Valentine's Day present- a new weekender bag! It's nice to know that he reads my posts; he wanted me to have this before I went on another trip. Isn't it gorgeous? It holds four cameras, wallet, sweater, scarf, a pen and notebook, keys, film, chapstick, sunglasses...it's perfect!
I really love the pattern, the colors, and the leather accents. After only one weekend, the handles are beginning to soften, like all good leather does.
The only thing I wish I could change is for it to have a thicker strap. When its full and heavy, the thin strap cuts into my shoulder. Good thing the short handles fit up on my shoulder!
 
He found this bag on etsy, and they typed up a sweet note for him. He can borrow my bag anytime he'd like ;)
Because I didn't know what time I'd be home on actual Valentines Day, we celebrated on Friday night with dinner at Bottega Louie. These boxed chocolate are in their gourmet market and I instantly became obsessed with them. I love pastels and sweets! Since it's not really V day without chocolate, this was added to my present.
They look so pretty lined up together I don't know if I can separate them.
I'm sure that will change next time I get a craving, I bet english toffee will be the first to go.
I had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend. Thank you Tony for my presents, you're the absolute best. I'm dying to use my bag again, let's go on a trip!

3 comments:

  1. you get the best presents ever (i remember that unforgettable kate spade bag) and now, a second beautiful weekender bag -- lucky girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is really something! And Bottega treats are just icing on the cake. You got it good, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at those flavors. yums...
    What a darling bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails