Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New business cards for everyone!

After staring at the poor state of my etsy shop and finally deciding to do something about it, I knew I was in need of revamped business cards too.
Business cards are 2 x 3.5, so that's what size the stamp should be. True, but the design shouldn't go all the way to the edge of the card. Lucky for me, it's not that big a deal. The first few were difficult to center, but I got the hang out it.
Because one side is never enough, this is the stamp I made for the back of my new card. I like my logo but it takes up a lot of room, that's why I moved it to the other side.
Having your business info on a rubber stamp is great in a pinch, you can stamp it on your packages, envelopes, scrap paper and thank you notes. Do you need/want one? I'm putting together some simple text designs that will work for a variety of businesses. I'm hoping to have them up in my shop next week.

7 comments:

  1. They look great. I think also they help reinforce that indy vibe rather than professional cards. And so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I've been meaning to have a stamp made so I can make some business cards for what seems like forever now! I just might buy one of yours when they're up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love love the font choice on the name one. The bit M and H make me swoon haha. That's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a great idea! A stamp has quite a lovely effect. I would have never thought of using a stamp. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there,
    I found your header photo on flickr a couple of weeks ago and I shared the link to it on my blog. I was so giddy when I came across this site of yours this afternoon by accident. Your business is the sweetest and I adore all your work!♥ Can't wait to read more of your updates!!
    Best of luck and much love,
    L.C

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be wonderful! I would order some if you do design them. It's so creative and fun! Yours came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails