Friday, February 4, 2011

Pen pal

To keep me company while I spent the week on my couch, I had visits from my mom and grandma, bad daytime tv (top 20 countdown!) and netflix. I looked forward to everyday when Tony came home from work and brought up the mail. My favorite thing I received this week was a letter from Kate.
 Did she know that I love these vintage labels, or does she just have great taste? Probably both.
 Along with a letter she also included some postcards of her photos.
The sweetest little origami heart. I love it!  I look forward to catching up on all the return letters I owe.
If you'd like to be set up with a pen pal, answer these questions:
age (optional)
international pen pal ok?
and email it to me

I have a lot of pen pals in California that are waiting to be set up with someone great.
Some exciting news I found out today- Paper Pastries was nominated for a lovelie award! I'd love it if you could vote for your favorite paper shop (me) ;) All it takes is a comment or "like"

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails