Monday, February 21, 2011

Window Shopping

Between sales tax, impromptu trips, a speeding ticket, and the biggest purchase of my adult life to date, my pocket book is feeling a bit light. I'm not worried, its all part of working for yourself. One of my favorite things to do during times like these is virtual window shopping, and etsy is perfect for that. On my wish list...dreamy postcards to send to my pen pals.
A slim shelf to display photo booth pictures and trinkets.
A spinning rack to organize my bits & bobs.
A divided box to organize upcoming bills, though I usually prefer to pay online. I try to keep my mailings 100% fun :)
I've wanted one of these forever!
This is too large for my desk, but I just love the looks of it.
I never got to know my grandmother on my dad's side but after seeing photos of her and hearing stories, this gorgeous glass box makes me think of her.
I adore pretty much everything Yoko comes up with, but this is my current favorite.
Ball jars, soft light, handcrafted- all qualities I look for when searching for items to go in my country cottage, when I have one. A girl can dream...

all photos from linked shops

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the library catalog, I would LOVE to have one of those! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails