Thursday, March 10, 2011

A blog I love: fieldguided

I honestly can't remember how I first came across fiedlguided, but definitely something that kept me around are all the pictures of Anabela's cat, Pony. She has the cutest face.
I really like seeing her grow up. But fieldguided is not just about Pony :) Anabela takes beautiful photographs, runs an online shop, and lives in Toronto. She shares all of her adventures on her blog.
Yes, I'm a bit obsessed with Pony. Behind her is a tote from her shop, featuring hand drawn text from Sonja Ahlers.
Her photos from around Portland made me really want to go back. 
One of my favorite things that she does on her blog is reply to everyone's comments. I think it is really sweet that she takes the time to do that. As a blogger I do read each and every comment that gets posted here (I get an email sent to me) but I didn't know the best way to respond. I am going to reply to comments from the previous post in the following post, thank you Anabela for the great idea!
All photos from different posts on fieldguided. Be sure to visit the blog, shop, tumblr, and pinterest. If anyone needs an invitation to pinterest, let me know.
Here goes, my first reply:
Eekat: I feel the same way. Would love to see some photos from Grandma Katayama before she was a grandma ;)
I will be going through my older posts this weekend and replying to previous comments.
Thanks for reading!


  1. Also love fieldguided. Pony is the best!

    Camila F.

  2. awh!! i love that bag and i love kitties. IM off to see!

  3. I will be adding this to my reader! Thanks! I'm glad someone else out there photographs their cat as much as I do.

  4. just spent that last hour or so going through this blog, and its given me the best 'to do list for portland! what a dream x

  5. Such a cute cat, I'm going to check out fieldguided. I would also love to give Pinterest a go and see if it works for me. I would be very happy if you could send me an invite suzannemarije [at]

    Thank you!



Related Posts with Thumbnails