Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Geninne Zlatkis

Catching up on blogs this weekend, I found out some very exciting news. Geninne is writing and crafting for a book about hand carved stamps. The book won't be out until the spring of 2012 but I am already looking forward to it.
Literally everything she does is beautiful. Her attention to detail is unmatched. I've got an artist crush :)
She is constantly carving new stamps, which she shares on her blog.
The colors she chooses go perfectly with her subject matter.
Sometimes she uses some of her hand carved stamps for stationery- hopefully she will offer these in her shop.
If you're curious about stamp carving, you should watch her video- amazing! She makes it look so easy. If it's your first time remember to always carve away from your fingers.
All photo's from Geninne's blog or flickr with her permission. Make sure to check out her etsy shop too.

5 comments:

  1. i love the bird stamps!!!!

    groetjes Dietlinde

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Lovelylinde/110467429009284

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh, in love with that feather stamp! This makes my want to try me some stamp carving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geninne's art is so inspirational!
    These photos make me want to craft all day!
    Can't wait for the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stamps, they're brilliant!!! I want to get a copy of the book. Xoxo ♥

    Rocio R.

    http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put me down for your book on carving too.
    Thanks for all you sharing.

    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails