Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan

I was devastated to hear the news of the 8.9 earthquake and tsnuami that followed. I was up well into the early morning on Friday, watching the coverage. My bff, Allie was visiting Tokyo last week. To make matters worse, it was about 9 hours from when I heard the news to when I found out that Allie was safe and sound. She happened to be about 30 miles south of Tokyo at the time. I am finding it hard to watch and read the news because it is so heartbreaking.
To help with the relief efforts, I am donating all profits from any custom stamp purchase to the Red Cross. I know times are still tough for a lot of families, anything you can contribute would be so appreciated. 
Other ways to help:

1 comment:

  1. I am so touched that you have done this, Margaret. I will order a stamp, since my LA one is obsolete now! I can't even express to you the sorrow I am feeling for Japan and all those affected by the tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails