Friday, March 25, 2011

Patterns and envelopes

Though I'm don't sew I've developed a slight obsession with fabrics recently. On any given day you'll find me in a floral print dress; tiny flowers are my favorite. I wasn't sure what I could do with a book of flower prints but I really liked the majority of patterns inside so I got it.
Each design comes in three different color combinations.
Included is a CD of all the images as jpgs so you can use them for personal projects.
I had not used the book until I got these square and rectangle envelope punches. I printed out entire sheets of a few patterns onto heavy weight white cardstock. 
These heavy duty punches cut out an embossed envelope that you then fold up. A tiny bit of glue is all you need to complete one of these.
These would be darling as mini thank you notes to your bridesmaids or as place cards for a party. Add a few to a photo album or scrapbook to hold little mementos. You can find the envelope punches in my shop here.


Reply to previous comment-
Sofia: thank you, I love to send letters and notes. Would you like to be set up with a pen pal? If so, just fill out this form and email it to me paperpastries@gmail.com
name:
age (if you'd like to be set up with a pen pal in your age group)
address:
hobbies/interests:

2 comments:

  1. It's all amazing! Those patterns and the mini envelope punch! I've never seen anything like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we be penpals? i was just wondering if it's okay for you to send letters to asia countries :) i'm living in east coast malaysia!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails