Friday, March 4, 2011

Signed, sealed & delivered (to me)

I usually share the fun things I receive in the mail so I wanted to give it a proper name. Look what my mail man brought me today. Thank you polly dangerous! How great is this vintage air mail envelope?
National air mail week? Who knew there was such a thing, I like it.
and even more curious, this was on the back of the envelope. I do love tuna, but I wonder. Maybe chicken of the sea was a sponsor of national air mail week?
As if the letter wasn't enough of a surprise, this was also inside.
 
 Small scraps of what I think is old wallpaper. Pretty pretty patterns, that she made into stickers. Thank you Polly!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Could we use the images and print them in our PenPal magazine (check out www.sandbook.net to preview old issues of our magazine)? Of course we will give you all the credit. Let me know if you are agree with such publicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those cans on the back of the envelope! Your blog is lovely-so much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails