Friday, March 11, 2011

Superheadz first roll

I finished my first roll from this camera, these are my favorite shots. Above, Kumar taking a sun bath.
Katie on our Northern California road trip.

Deer silhouettes near the east field house.
A shop in Silver Lake.
The pink Los Feliz post office.
My pool.
Roof top view, facing east towards downtown LA.
Roof top view facing North.

Responses to previous post comments:
camila: I love all the crafty ladies out there, with their craft cats but I really think Pony has the sweetest face :)
claire: I love that language of meows tote bag, I want it as soon as one of my other totes fall apart. I'm in pre spring cleaning purge mode.
jaime: I'm so glad you like it! I am off to look at your cat photos.
caitlin: have fun in Portland, it is one of my favorite cities. Be sure to take lots of pictures so we can see.
suzanne: I sent you the invitation to pinterest, email me (paperpastries@gmail.com) if you didn't get it.

2 comments:

  1. yay! first photos from a new camera are always the best :) your photos are lovely. I like the one of the cat xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! i totally want a superheadz and now you've made me miss my old los feliz post office! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails