Wednesday, March 23, 2011

World's Smallest Post

Remember me raving about Lea? I couldn't believe my luck when I found her in person. I had heard about her but never thought I'd be able to watch her in action. This past holiday season, Lea was at Renegade SF but she wasn't doing the World's Smallest Post Service- I was so disappointed. I had really been hoping to send out mini Christmas cards to friends.
You can imagine my delight when I came across this soon to be mine set.
This kit has everything you need to send your own mini letters- a .2mm micron, mini sheets and envelopes plus mini envelope seals :) The cuteness is unbearable. I can't wait for this kit to arrive in my mailbox so I can send mini letters to everyone I know.
It's not available until the end of April but you can pre-order from the Chronicle website.
photo from Chronicle

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails